Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

Whoa..

Looks like a DDR music video. Makes me wanna play. Very nice flash.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Very awesome

The animation was awesome. The sound was great and you had very smooth transitions. The story was great too.

the little blob dude rules. :D

L.egomatrix Revolutions L.egomatrix Revolutions

Awesome

Everyone who said this movie sucked can go to hell because this was awesome. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a good portion, if not all, the people that blammed this can't 3D CG worth shit... so give the guy a break.

Anyways, very awesome CG. Facial expressions would have been cool, but wikked nonetheless... maybe a bit longer next time?

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

Awesome

Very awesome. Very epic. Very 8-bit. Very kick ass. It's movies like this that keep inspiring me to make epic battle films... maybe now that i've started using sprites I can make it work better.

Mystery Portal Theater #2 Mystery Portal Theater #2

Hmmm... Angrybot anyone?

Anyone else notice how horribly like Angrybot from www.wearerobots.com that red robot dude is? Like come on! It was cool and all, but maybe try to hide the theft a bit more next time.

SeizureDog responds:

I noticed that as well. And I assure you, I didn't mean for that to happen. Don't bash movie just over that though. Anyways, thanks for reviewing....I guess.

The Bahhhhble P.2 The Bahhhhble P.2

Brilliant

I like the epic-ness of the whole thing. The little comments are a nice touch. And the blazing inferno super charged light-speed god-goat (and 1 more adjective) of doom part was really cool. I liked how you slowed everything down right before the blast. Adds suspense. nice.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

w00t!

Awesome job. I LOVED the headbanging. It caught me off guard and made me smile. I like it when movies do that. Good job.